DogecoinFah Fact Sheet
v1.0 May 4, 2021
A quick fact sheet to get started and answer common FAQs.
- DogecoinFah does not require registration.
- DogecoinFah does not supply any software.
- DogecoinFah participants are required to make user of software supplied by Folding@home . Folding@home may ask you to optionally verify an email for their "passkey" system, which you benefit from by receiving bonus folding points.
- DogecoinFah participants fold using the Folding@home software. To get rewarded, participants must fold using a valid Dogecoin wallet address (and nothing else) as their folding username and also fold for the Dogefolders team #226715.
- If you want to help, but not get rewarded, you can always fold for the Dogefolders team #226715, without using a valid wallet address as your username.
- DogecoinFah does not connect to your Dogecoin wallet or require a running or installed Dogecoin wallet. It also doesn't care wallet software you use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have control and access to the Dogecoin wallet you intend to get rewarded in.
- Folding doesn't actually mine coins or support any cryptocurrency directly.
- DogecoinFah looks at the points Folding@home says you have, then sends rewarded over the Dogecoin network to your address.
- DogecoinFah pays out each week on Saturday night, slightly after 9:00 PM CST. Only points folded during that week are considered for reward.
- DogecoinFah is funded by donation and may not be able to reward every folder each week. We will try to reward the folders with the highest weekly points first, in most cases. The competition is tough and you may not get rewarded.
- How much will you make? It's hard to make any reward right now, but your best insight is to check the payout history page (linked below) and see what a folder was rewarded, who had similar weekly folding points to yours.
- Dogecoin currently doesn't (economically) allow payment of less than 1 whole Dogecoin to an address. This means we can currently only pay those who can make at least 1 Dogecoin in each week's payout.
- DogecoinFah has had a large influx of new participants in the last few weeks, starting late April, and is going through some growing pains and changes to compensate. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- The DogecoinFah website provides a very detailed payout history as well as payout charts and statistics.
- DogecoinFah is a donation based project to help charitable shibes support our Dogefolders team's efforts at helping scientists find cures, while promoting Dogecoins. There is no revenue or anyone getting rich.